Chiku(Sapota) is a common fruit in India that you will find at every store. Chikoo(Sapota) is sweet in taste. Chikoo(Sapota) is found in many countries. Apart from this, Chikoo(Sapota) is also used in making chewing gum. Chikoo(Sapota) seeds are like beans. Chikoo(Sapota) takes at least 5 to 8 years to become a Chikoo(Sapota) plant. Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Chikoo(Sapota)
Chikoo(Sapota) fruit is like the fruit of Kiwi. Chikoo(Sapota) tree has two times the effect of cucumber in the year. It is also used in making many types of medicines. Today in this article we will tell you about the advantages and disadvantages of eating different types of Chikoo(Sapota).
Chikoo(Sapota) Nutritional Information
|Vitamin A||60 IU|
|Vitamin C||14.7 mg|
|Niacin (B3)||0.2 g|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.058 g|
|Riboflavin (B2)||0.02 g|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)||0.252 g|
|Pyridoxine (B6)||0.037 g|
|Saturated fatty acid||0.33 g|
|Monounsaturated fatty acids||0.89 g|
|Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.02 g|
Advantages & Disadvantages of Using Chikoo(Sapota)
Advantages Of Eating Chikoo(Sapota)
- There is a lot of fiber in the Chikoo(Sapota) which has a laxative effect. By eating Chikoo(Sapota), your constipation complaint will be removed and your digestion system will also be good. For this, you put a little salt on it. This will help you to relieve constipation, as well as help in reducing your weight and obesity.
- Chikoo(Sapota) helps in preventing diseases such as colon cancer, oral cavity, and lung cancer. Fiber present in the Chikoo(Sapota) keeps our brains away from cancer-like diseases.
- Chikoo(Sapota) contains things like Vitamins Minerals and Sugar such as sucrose and Fructose, which works to give us energy and protects our bodies from some things like free radicals. Vitamin A is rich in Chikoo(Sapota), which is very good for our eyes and skin health.
- Chikoo(Sapota) having Tanning, which works like a medicine and it is a very good fruit for hemorrhoids.
- It also helps in removing inflammation, for this you heat the leaves of Chikoo(Sapota) plant in water and then remove the leaves and drink this water.
- Chikoo(Sapota) has haemostatic quality which eliminates the loss of blood due to hemorrhoid and lack of blood due to injection.
- There are many other advantages of eating Chikoo(Sapota). By eating Chikoo(Sapota), it helps in removing viral infections and bacteria in our body. Apart from this, it also removes tightness in our body and muscle pain.
- It is also very good for cough and cold and it works like a medicine. With its help, you get help in opening a closed nose.
- Chikoo(Sapota) works like a sedative medicine which means that it helps in relieving your body and helps you to cure insomnia, anxiety and panic disorders. It also improves your mental health.
- There is a good amount of latex in the Chikoo(Sapota), which helps you to increase the help of dental.
- Folic acid is very good in Chikoo(Sapota), which helps in increasing our red blood cells, and in addition it is also very beneficial in pregnancy.
- The paste of Chikoo(Sapota) prevents fruits and plants from molding.
- It is a fruit that you can eat with its skin, and its skin helps you to keep healthy.
- Chikoo(Sapota) has good amounts of Potassium, which regulates your blood pressure and blood circulation.
- With this help, water retention is not made in your body and the amount of water in your body is correct.
- It helps in extracting toxins from our body and also helps in removing the kidneys and bladder stones by eating Chikoo(Sapota).
- By making a paste of Chikoo(Sapota) seed, you can put it in a bee cut place, it is a very good home remedy.
- Chikoo(Sapota) can be used for hair and skin.
- To keep your hair healthy.
- Dandruff is cured by applying the paste made from the seeds of the Chikoo(Sapota) in the head.
- Vitamins found in Chikoo(Sapota) keeps your skin moisturizer
- Antioxidants found in the Chikoo(Sapota) help you reduce aging and wrinkles before age.
- Regular eating Chikoo(Sapota) helps prevent you from viral infection and fungal infections.
Chikoo(Sapota) For Children
It is very beneficial for children. If you have a child aged 6 to 8 months you can give them a Chikoo(Sapota). There is no allergy reaction in it. It is safe for all children. Vitamin and Minerals found in it are very good for the eyes of children and to strengthen the children’s hemoglobin and their immune system.
Apart from this, it also strengthens the bones of the children and helps in keeping the body’s many functions. It protects children from winter cold, besides it also helps to cure diseases such as diarrhea.
Side Effects of Chikoo(Sapota)
There are very good nutrients in the Chikoo(Sapota), but it is important to know about its disadvantages and side effects before eating it. According to your weight, you can consume 100 to 120 grams of Chikoo(Sapota) in a day, and its also depending on your age.
- Due to eating more Chikoo(Sapota), your weight can increase because it contains calories too much.
- You may have problems in the stomach due to excessive eating of Chikoo(Sapota) and may also cause pain.
- Due to eating more raw Chikoo(Sapota), children may have sore throat, difficulty in breathing and such problems.
We told you about how many different types of Chikoo(Sapota)? What are the benefits & advantage of eating Chikoo(Sapota)? Should children can eat Chikoo(Sapota) or not? What can be the side effects and disadvantage of eating Chikoo(Sapota)? if you like our information, then definitely tell us by commenting below.