Today in this article, we will tell you about Complan Drink Ingredients, Uses, Benefits & Side effects. Complan Drink is being used very much in India. Complan Drink was started in 1954 and in 1994 Heiz bought Complan Drink. Today, this company also manufactures Glucon-D.
Complan Drink comes in 3 different products. 1. Complan For Growth 2. Complan Nutrigo 3. Complan Memory
Complan Drink Flavours
- Complan Chocolate
- Complan Kesar Badam
- Complan Pista Badam
- Complan Strawberry
- Complan Natural
- Complan Kulfi
- Complan Mango
Complan Drink Ingredients & Nutritional Information
Complan Drink Ingredients Content
Complan Drink contains Milk Solids (54.8%), Peanut Oil, Sugar & lactose, Vegetable oil, Maltodextrin, Almond, Curcumin, Annatto, Vitamin, Saffron, Inositol, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Peanut Oil.
Now we are going to share nutritional information about Complan Drink.
Complan Drink Nutritional Information
|Vitamin A||310 mcg|
Complan Drink Uses
- Complan Drink can be used to increase heat.
- The Complan Drink is also used to increase weight.
- Complan Drink can also be used to grow the body.
- You also can use Complan Drink to fulfill the many important nutrition of our body.
Complan Drink Benefits
Now in this section, we are telling you about Complan Drink Benefits. Complan eliminates the problems of nutrition from the human body and keeps us healthy. Apart from this, it is helpful in keeping us healthy as follows.
- Natural Milk Protein: The drink is milk based, not malted and therefore provides 100% milk protein
- Improve immunity: Complan has received 11 immunity-enhancing nutrients which only help in maintaining immunity and you also oppose ill.
- High in calories: For every 100-gram complan, you get 41 9 kg of jade, these calories play an important role throughout the day to keep your body active and help you improve your physical performance.
- Improvement in metabolism: Regular use of the compound stabilizes metabolism, which enhances the overall performance of the body to maintain healthy blood, to balance the fluid, to improve the growth of the cell, to strengthen the bones, teeth, and increase vision.
- Physical development: It not only helps in growing height but with regular diet as well as regular consumption, accelerate overall body growth.
- Gives more power to the Brain: Materials such as iodine, iron and vitamin B12 improve the functioning of the brain, which leads to mental alertness and concentration so that the memory of the child can be improved.
Complan Drink Side Effects
Now in this section, we are telling you about the side effects of Complan. Well, the use of complan is not much loss. Just as medicine makes our body healthy and also unhealthy (which is called side effects), the same company also affects side effects on the human body. The side effect that happens by the Complan is as follows.
- The high volume of Sugar – Consuming more of Complan, it increases the amount of sugar in our body. Those who have Sugar disease, they should drink only a Complan less. The amount of 30 g sugar is present in 100 g. Therefore, those who have sugar syrup should not complan. But now there is no sugar company in the market.
- Increasing weight – By consuming the excess of complan by the children or the elderly, carbohydrates and calories present in it only increase the weight of the human body.
- Tooth decay – It has often been seen that the children often eat milk without complan due to which the risk of rotting in their teeth remains. Due to the high volume of sugar in the Complan, it affects the teeth of the children and spoils them.
In this article, we have told you about Complan Drink Ingredients, Uses, Benefits & Side effects. If you have anything else to ask about it then you can also ask in the comment box below.