Today, in this article, we are going to tell you about Benefits & Side Effects of Curd. we can call Dahi and Yogurt to Curd. Ragi, buttermilk, buttermilk etc. are also prepared with curd. In India, people do not even eat their food without a Curd. Curd Benefits & Side Effects
Yogurt is also called super food and due to its health benefits, people of the whole world eat it very much. Good bacteria that are good for digestion in yogurt are found, while high-quality protein is found in it and almost negligible fat is, therefore, a healthy food substitute for those who lose weight.
There are some good vitamins such as Vitamin B2, B6, B12, D, and E. Apart from this, there are also essential minerals like potassium, calcium, zinc, magnesium. Due to its excellent nutritional value, eating yogurt has many benefits.
Talking about health benefits, it removes stomach problems, reduces cholesterol, strengthens bones, cleanses kidney problems, strengthens teeth and improves heart health. Apart from this, it is also helpful in reducing blood pressure. Its Benefits in beauty treatments are countless and this is why it is used to improve the health of face, skin, and hair.
Curd Benefits & Side Effects
Benefits of Curd
Now we are telling you about the benefits of curd.
- There is abundant calcium in the curd. Calcium strengthens bones
- Lassi made from curd is extremely beneficial to digest food. There are all the things that come from yogurt.
- Yogurt brings coolness to the stomach.
- In the curd or buttermilk, whey which remains part of the butter gives energy to the body.
- Eating yogurt refrains from sleep problems. Therefore, patients with insomnia should eat curd daily
Side Effects of Curd
Above, we have told you about the benefits of eating curd food. Now we are telling you the loss of curd.
- Curd is considered to be one of the safest foods in the world, so there is no harm in eating it. But eating old or bad curd can cause harm. So always eat fresh curd cooked in the house.
- It is safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding but should not eat more than limit.
- Those who have HIV / AIDS or any organ transplant, then ask your doctor if you have an organ transplant. Because people with sick immune systems may be able to eat it.
- It is not ok to take curd with some antibiotics such as tetracycline and ciprofloxacin. Also, if you are taking any medicine for the immune system, then it should not be eaten.
- Flavored curd If you look at your skin then there is a danger of having irritation, rashes and pimples on your skin so always use plain yogurt.
- Careful curd made from fresh milk at home is beneficial, not curd found in the market. In the curd, yogurt preservatives are available to keep yogurt for long periods of time, which can give you many types of side effects.
In this article, we told you how many benefits & Side Effects of eating yogurt. So start feeding yogurt twice a day at least twice a day. This will improve your health and will keep you healthy and fit for a long time.